We had the pleasure of working with Simone and Ryan on multiple events for their wedding, including their pre-wedding events, house decor, and reception. We love when our couples have a Bollywood inspired vision and we are able to bring that to life for them. Our design meetings with Simone and Ryan always left us feeling inspired, coming up with unique elements for their wedding events.
We brought out their vision of a Bollywood inspired wedding by adding glam to tradition. From thousands of dripping lights to decorate their homes to traditional red draping with red roses and gold accents for Simone’s pre-wedding event, we created an unforgettable setting with each event.
Simone and Ryan’s reception was a dream to work on. Keeping with the Bollywood Glam theme, we created an enchanted atmosphere using lush greenery, statement centerpieces, and thousands of florals. They coupled entered through a beautiful lush walkway, dripping with lights, florals, and pearls.
Twelve Days, multiple events, making for an unforgettable wedding, we wish we could do it all over again!
- Hair and Makeup: Pink Orchid Studio
- Decor: Lux Affairs
- Wedding outfit (bride): Ali Xeeshan
- Wedding outfit (groom): India
- Reception outfit (bride): Elan
- Reception outfit (groom): Tom Ford
- Pre-wedding outfit (bride): Sabyasachi
- Lighting and Band: Surya
- Reception Venue: Aria Banquet Hall
- Tent: D&H
- Photographers: Deo Studios
- Flowers: Surrey Flower Shop
- Cake: Justcakes